Regulations of the COCER online store
1. COCER online store, available at website https://lampysklep.com, is run by Tomasz Michajlidis running a business under the name Cocer Tomasz Michajlidis entered into Central Register and Information on Economic Activity (CEIDG) kept by the minister responsible for economy, NIP 894-154-11-75 REGON 930052899
2. These regulations are addressed to Entrepreneurs and define the rules and procedure concluding a Sales Agreement with the Entrepreneur via the Store.
1. Consumer - a natural person concluding a contract with the Seller as part of the Store, the subject of which is not directly related to its business or professional.
2. Seller - a natural person running a business under the name of the company Cocer Tomasz Michajlidis, entered into the Central Register and Information on Business Gospodarcza (CEIDG) run by the minister responsible for economy, NIP 894-154-11-75, REGON 930052899
3. Customer - each entity making purchases through the Store.
4. Entrepreneur - a natural person, legal person and organizational unit which is not a legal person, which has been granted legal capacity by a separate act, carrying out a business activity on its own behalf that uses the Store.
5. Store - an online store run by the Seller at the address the website https://lampysklep.com
6. Distance contract - contract concluded with the Customer under an organized system of concluding distance contracts (as part of the Store), no the simultaneous physical presence of the parties, with the sole use of one or more means of distance communication until the conclusion of the contract inclusive.
7. Regulations - these Store regulations.
8. Order - Customer's declaration of will submitted via the Form Orders and aimed directly at the conclusion of the Product Sales Agreement or Products with the Seller.
9. Account - customer account in the Store, it contains data provided by The customer and information about orders placed by him in the store.
10. Registration form - a form available in the Store, enabling the creation of Accounts.
11. Order form - an interactive form available in the Store that allows placing an Order, in particular by adding Products to the Cart, and defining the terms of the Sales Agreement, including the method of delivery and payment.
12. Cart - an element of the Store's software in which the selected by are visible Customer Products for purchase, and it is also possible to determine and modify data Orders, in particular the quantities of products.
13. Product - a movable item / service available in the Store which is the subject of the Agreement Sales between the Customer and the Seller.
14. Sales Agreement - a Product sales contract concluded or concluded between The Customer and the Seller via the Online Store. By Agreement Sale is also understood as - according to the features of the Product - a contract of performance services and a contract for specific work.
Contact with the Store
1. Seller's address: ul. Na Ostatnim Groszu 34/1, 54-207 Wrocław
2. Seller's e-mail address: email@example.com
3. Seller's telephone number: +48 511212113
4. The Seller's fax number is +48 717072427
5. Seller's bank account number: 69 1050 1575 1000 0023 1650 9435
6. The Customer may communicate with the Seller by means of addresses and numbers telephones provided in this paragraph.
7. The Customer may communicate by phone with the Seller between 9 am and 5 pm
To use the Store, including viewing the Store's assortment and assembling orders for Products, the following are necessary:
a.terminal device with access to the Internet and a web browser of the type Firefox, Google Chrome b. an active e-mail account (e-mail),
c. cookies enabled,
d. FlashPlayer installed.
1. The Seller is not liable to the fullest extent permitted by law responsibility for disruptions, including interruptions in the functioning of the Store caused by force majeure, unlawful acts of third parties or incompatibility of the Online Store with the Customer's technical infrastructure.
2. Viewing the Store's assortment does not require creating an Account. Folding Customer orders for Products in the Store's assortment are possible is either after creating an Account in accordance with the provisions of § 6 of the Regulations or by providing the necessary personal and address data enabling the implementation Orders without creating an Account.
3. The prices given in the Store are given in Polish zlotys and are gross prices (including VAT).
4. The final (final) amount to be paid by the Customer consists of the price for the Product and the cost of delivery (including charges for transportation, delivery and postal services), o which the Customer is informed on the Store's website when placing the Order, in this also in the moment of expressions and the will to be bound by the Sales Agreement.
5. In the case of an Agreement involving subscription or provision of services on time unmarked final (final) price is the total price including all payments for the billing period.
6. When the nature of the subject of the Agreement does not allow, judging reasonably, on advance calculation of the final (final) price, information about the way the price will be calculated, as well as the shipping charges, delivery, postal services and other costs will be given in the Store at Product description.
Creating an Account in the Store
1. To create an Account in the Store, complete the Registration Form. It is essential providing the data necessary to issue an invoice with the current tax identification number, telephone number, delivery address, name and surname of the person placing the order.
2. Creating an Account in the Store is free.
3. Logging in to the Account is done by entering the login and password set out in Registration form.
4. The customer has the option at any time, without giving any reason and without incurring it for any fees, remove the Account by sending an appropriate request to Sellers, in particular via e-mail or in writing to the addresses given in § 3.
Rules for placing an Order In order to place an Order:
1. log in to the Store
2. select the Product that is the subject of the Order, and then click the "Add to" button basket "
3. log in or use the option of placing an Order without registration;
4. if the option of placing an Order without registration has been chosen - fill in the Form orders by entering the details of the recipient of the Order and the address to which the Product is to be delivered, select the type of shipment (delivery method Product), enter the invoice details, if different from the recipient's details,
5. Click the "Order and pay" button
6. select one of the available payment methods and depending on the method of payment, pay for the order within a specified period, subject to § 8 point 3.
Delivery and payment methods offered
1. The customer can use the following methods of delivery or collection ordered Product: a. Courier service, cost from PLN 19.68 - PLN 36.90 b. Courier on delivery, PLN 27.06 - PLN 44.28
2. The customer can use the following payment methods:
a. Cash on delivery
b. Payment by bank transfer to the Seller's account
c. Electronic payments d. Payment by credit card.
3. Detailed information on delivery methods and acceptable payment methods can be found on the Store's website.
Execution of the sales contract
1. The conclusion of the Sales Agreement between the Customer and the Seller takes place after prior submission of an Order by the Customer using the Order Form in Online store in accordance with § 7 of the Regulations.
2. After placing the Order, the Seller shall immediately confirm its receipt and at the same time accepts the Order for execution. Delivery confirmation Orders and their acceptance for implementation takes place by sending by The Seller to the Customer an appropriate e-mail to the e-mail provided during the submission Orders the Customer's e-mail address, which includes at least the Seller's declaration of receipt of the Order and its acceptance for implementation and confirmation of the conclusion of the Sales Agreement. Upon receipt by the Customer of the above e-mail message, a Sales Agreement is concluded between the Customer and Dealer.
3. If the Customer chooses:
a. payment by bank transfer, electronic payment or payment by credit card, Customer is obliged to make the payment within 2 calendar days from the date conclusion of the Sales Agreement - otherwise the order will be canceled.
b. payment on delivery upon delivery, the Customer is obliged to make payment on delivery.
4. The product will be sent by the Seller within the time specified in its description (subject to paragraph 5 of this section), in the manner chosen by the Customer when placing the Order.
5. A In the case of ordering Products with different delivery dates, the date delivery is the longest given date.
b. If you order Products with different delivery times, the Customer has the possibility of requesting delivery of Products in parts or delivery of all Products after completing the entire order.
6. The period for delivery of the Product to the Customer begins to run as follows:
a. If the Customer chooses the method of payment by bank transfer, payment electronic or with a payment card - from the date of crediting the bank account Seller.
b. If the Customer selects the cash on delivery payment method - from conclusion of a Sales Agreement,
7. In the case of ordering Products with different dates of readiness for collection, the date of readiness for collection is the longest given date.
8. The beginning of the period of the Product's readiness for collection by the Customer is counted in in the following way:
a. If the Customer chooses the method of payment by bank transfer, payment electronic or with a payment card - from the date of crediting the bank account Seller.
b. If the Customer chooses cash on delivery - from the day of concluding the Sales Agreement.
9. The Product is delivered within Europe.
10. The delivery of the Product to the Customer is payable, unless the Sales Agreement provides otherwise. Product delivery costs (including charges for transportation, delivery and services postage) are indicated to the Customer on the website of the Online Store in the "Costs delivery "and when placing the Order, including when expressed by the Customer will to be bound by the Sales Agreement.
The right to withdraw from the contract
1. The consumer may withdraw from the Sales Agreement within 14 days without giving any cause. The cost of returning the product is borne by the consumer.
2. The running of the time limit specified in sec. 1 begins with the delivery of the Product The consumer or a person designated by him other than the carrier.
3. In the case of an Agreement that covers multiple Products that are delivered separately, in batches or in parts, the time limit specified in sec. 1 runs from delivery last thing, batch or part.
4. In the case of an Agreement which consists in the regular delivery of Products by fixed period (subscription), the date specified in sec. 1 runs from taking in having the first thing.
5. The consumer may withdraw from the Agreement by submitting to the Seller a declaration of withdrawal from the Agreement. It is enough to meet the deadline for withdrawing from the Agreement sending a statement by the Consumer before the expiry of this period.
6. The statement can be sent by traditional mail via sending a statement to the address of the Seller - Seller's contact details have been specified in § 3. The declaration may also be submitted on the form which the template is attached as Appendix 1 to these Regulations and an attachment to the Act on on May 30, 2014 on consumer rights, but it is not obligatory.
7. In the case of sending the statement by the Consumer electronically, The Seller will immediately send the Consumer to the one provided by the Consumer e-mail address confirmation of receipt of the declaration of withdrawal from the Agreement.
8. Consequences of withdrawal from the Agreement:
a. In the event of withdrawal from a Distance Agreement, the Agreement shall be deemed to be not included.
b. In the event of withdrawal from the Agreement, the Seller returns the Consumer immediately, no later than within 14 days from the date of receipt of the statement Consumer about withdrawal from the Agreement, all payments made by him, in including delivery costs, with the exception of additional costs arising from the method of delivery chosen by the Consumer, other than the cheapest ordinary one the method of delivery offered by the Seller.
c. The reimbursement will be made by the Seller using the same payment methods, which were used by the Consumer in the original transaction, unless the Consumer he expressly agreed to a different solution that will not be tied to him at no cost.
d. The Seller may withhold the reimbursement until receipt The product back or until proof of its return is provided to him, w whichever occurs first.
e. The consumer should send the Product back to the Seller's address provided herein Regulations immediately, no later than 14 days from the date on which he informed The Seller about the withdrawal from the Agreement. The deadline will be met if the Consumer will send the Product back before the expiry of the 14-day period.
f. The consumer bears direct costs of returning the Product, including the costs of return A Product, if, due to its nature, the Product could not remain ordinary mode sent back by mail.
g. The consumer is only responsible for the reduction in the value of the Product resulting from using it in a different way than was necessary to establish the nature, features and functioning of the Product.
9. If, due to the nature of the Product, it cannot be sent back in by regular mail, information about this, as well as the cost of returning the Product, will be provided be found in the Product description in the Store.
10. The right to withdraw from a distance contract is not entitled to the Consumer in with regard to the Agreement:
a. in which the subject of the service is a non-prefabricated, manufactured item according to the Consumer's specification or serving to satisfy him individual needs,
b. in which the subject of the service is a sealed item packaging, which after opening the package cannot be returned due to health protection or for hygiene reasons, if the packaging has been opened after delivery,
c. in which the subject of the service is a perishable item or having a short shelf life,
d. for the provision of services, if the Seller has fully provided the service with the express consent A consumer who was informed prior to the commencement of the provision that after fulfillment of the service the Seller loses the right to withdraw from the Agreement,
e. in which the price or remuneration depends on fluctuations in the financial market, over which the Seller does not exercise control and which may occur before the expiry the deadline to withdraw from the Agreement,
f. in which the subject of the service are things that after delivery, due to their character, they are inseparably connected with other things,
g. in which the subject of the service are alcoholic beverages, the price of which has been fixed agreed upon conclusion of the sales contract, and which may be delivered only after 30 days and the value of which depends on the fluctuations in the market over which The seller has no control,
h. in which the subject of the service are sound or visual recordings, or computer programs delivered in a sealed package, if the packaging was opened after delivery,
i. for the delivery of newspapers, periodicals or magazines, with the exception of the contract for subscription,
j. for the delivery of digital content that is not recorded on a tangible medium, if the performance of the service began with the express consent of the Consumer before after the deadline to withdraw from the contract and after informing him by The Seller about the loss of the right to withdraw from the Agreement,
Complaint and warranty
1. The Sales Agreement covers new Products.
2. The Seller is obliged to provide the Customer with an item free from defects.
3. In the event of a defect in the goods purchased from the Seller, the Customer has the right for complaints based on the provisions of the warranty in the Civil Code.
4. Complaints should be submitted in writing or by e-mail to the information provided herein Regulations, the addresses of the Seller.
5. It is recommended to include in the complaint, inter alia, a brief description of the defect, circumstances (incl date) of its occurrence, data of the Customer submitting the complaint, and the Customer's request in due to the defect of the goods.
6. The Seller will respond to the complaint immediately, not later than within 14 days, and if he does not do so within this period, the request is deemed to have been submitted The client considered it justified.
7. Goods returned as part of the complaint procedure should be sent to the address given in § 3 of these Regulations. The shipping costs are borne by the customer.
8. If a guarantee has been granted for the Product, information about it, and also its content will be included in the description of the Product in the Store.
Out-of-court ways of dealing with complaints and redress
1. Detailed information on the possibility for the Consumer to use the out-of-court methods of dealing with complaints and redress, and the rules of access to these procedures are available at the offices and on websites online district (municipal) consumer ombudsmen, organizations social, whose statutory tasks include consumer protection, Provincial Inspectorates of the Trade Inspection and at the following addresses websites of the Office of Competition and Consumer Protection: http://www.uokik.gov.pl/spory_konsumenckie.php; http://www.uokik.gov.pl/sprawy_indywidualne.php and http://www.uokik.gov.pl/wazne_adresy.php. 2. The consumer has the following exemplary use options out-of-court complaint and redress procedures:
a. The consumer is entitled to apply to a permanent amicable court consumer, as referred to in art. 37 of the Act of December 15, 2000 on Trade Inspection (Journal of Laws of 2014, item 148, as amended), with a request for settlement of a dispute arising from the Agreement concluded with the Seller.
b. The consumer is entitled to apply to the voivodeship inspector of the Inspection Handlowa, in accordance with Art. 36 of the Act of December 15, 2000 on the Trade Inspection (Journal of Laws of 2014, item 148, as amended), with a request to initiate proceedings mediation regarding the amicable settlement of the dispute between the Consumer and Dealer.
c. The consumer may obtain free assistance in resolving a dispute between him and the Seller, also using the free poviat (municipal) assistance a consumer ombudsman or a social organization for whose statutory tasks it is necessary to protect consumers (including the Consumer Federation, Association Polish Consumers).
Personal data in the Online Store
1. The administrator of personal data of customers collected via the Store is the Seller.
2. Customers' personal data collected by the administrator via the Store Internet are collected in order to implement the Sales Agreement, and if the Customer agrees consent - also for marketing purposes.
3. The recipients of personal data of the Customers of the Online Store may be:
a. In the case of a Customer who uses the delivery method in the Online Store by post or courier, the Administrator provides the collected data personal data of the Customer to the selected carrier or executing intermediary shipments at the request of the Administrator.
b. In the case of a Customer who uses the payment method in the Online Store electronic or with a payment card, the Administrator provides the collected personal data The Customer, the selected entity servicing the above payments in the Store internet.
4. The customer has the right to access their data and correct them.
5. Providing personal data is voluntary, but failure to provide the data indicated in The regulations of personal data necessary to conclude a Sales Agreement take effect the inability to conclude this contract.
1. Agreements concluded through the Online Store are concluded in Polish.
2. The Seller reserves the right to amend the Regulations from valid ones the reasons for this are: changes in the law, changes in payment and delivery methods - to the extent, in which these changes affect the implementation of the provisions of these Regulations. About each The Seller will inform the Customer of any change at least 7 days in advance.
3. In matters not covered by these Regulations, they shall apply generally applicable provisions of Polish law, in particular: the Civil Code; the act on the provision of electronic services; the Act on Consumer Rights, the Act on protection of personal data.
4. The customer has the right to use extrajudicial means of dealing with complaints and pursuing claims. To this end, he can submit a complaint via the EU platform ODR website available at: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/.
staShop™ open-source software.