1. This policy applies to the Website, operating at the url: lampysklep.com
2. The website operator and the personal data administrator is: Cocer Tomasz Michajlidis ul. Na Ostatnim Groszu 34/1, 54-207 Wrocław, Poland
3. The operator's e-mail contact address: firstname.lastname@example.org
4. The operator is the Administrator of your personal data in relation to the data provided voluntarily on the Website.
5. The website uses personal data for the following purposes:
a. Running a newsletter,
b. Handling inquiries via the form,
c. Preparation, packaging, shipment of goods,
d. Implementation of ordered services,
e. Presentation of the offer or information.
6. The website obtains information about users and their behavior in the following way:
a. Through data entered voluntarily in forms, which are entered into the Operator's systems.
b. By saving cookie files in end-devices (so-called "cookies").
7. Selected methods of data protection used by the Operator
a. The places of logging in and entering personal data are protected at the transmission layer (SSL certificate). As a result, personal data and login data entered on the website are encrypted on the user's computer and can only be read on the target server.
b. Personal data stored in the database are encrypted in such a way that only the Operator holding the key can read them. Thanks to this, the data is protected in the event of the database being stolen from the server.
c. User passwords are stored in a hashed form. The hash function works in one direction - it is not possible to reverse its operation, which is now a modern standard for storing user passwords.
d. The operator changes its administrative passwords from time to time.
e. An important element of data protection is regular updating of all software used by the Operator to process personal data, which in particular means regular updates of programming components.
8. Hosting, the website is hosted (technically maintained) on the operator's server: nazwa.pl.
9. Your rights and additional information on how to use the data.
a. In some situations, the Administrator has the right to transfer your personal data to other recipients if it is necessary to perform the contract concluded with you or to fulfill the obligations incumbent on the Administrator. This applies to such groups of recipients:
- hosting company on an entrustment basis,
- payment operators,
- authorized employees and associates who use the data to achieve the purpose of the website,
- companies providing marketing services to the Administrator.
b. Your personal data processed by the Administrator for no longer than it is necessary to perform the related activities specified in separate regulations (e.g. on accounting). With regard to marketing data, the data will not be processed for more than 3 years.
c. You have the right to request from the Administrator:
- access to personal data concerning you,
- rectifying them,
- processing restrictions,
- and data portability.
d. You have the right to object to the processing indicated in point 9, b. to the processing of personal data in order to perform the legitimate interests pursued by the Administrator, including profiling, while the right to object may not be exercised if there are legally valid legitimate grounds for processing, interests, rights and freedoms overriding you, in particular for establishing, investigating or defending claims.
e. The Administrator's actions may be appealed against to the President of the Personal Data Protection Office, ul. Stawki 2, 00-193 Warsaw.
f. Providing personal data is voluntary, but necessary to operate the Website.
g. In relation to you, actions may be taken consisting in automated decision making, including profiling in order to provide services under the concluded contract and for the purpose of conducting direct marketing by the Administrator.
h. Personal data is not transferred from third countries within the meaning of the provisions on the protection of personal data. This means that we do not send them outside the European Union.
10. Information in the forms
a. The website collects information provided voluntarily by the user, including personal data, if provided.
b. The website may save information about connection parameters (time stamp, IP address).
c. In some cases, the website may save information facilitating the linking of data in the form with the e-mail address of the user filling in the form. In this case, the user's e-mail address appears inside the url of the page containing the form.
d. The data provided in the form are processed for the purpose resulting from the function of a specific form, eg to process the service request or commercial contact, service registration, etc. Each time the context and description of the form clearly indicate what it is used for.
11. Administrator logs
a. Information on the behavior of users on the website may be subject to logging. These data are used to administer the website.
12. Important marketing techniques
13. Information about cookies
b. Cookies (so-called "cookies") are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored on the Website User's end device and are intended for using the Website's pages. Cookies usually contain the name of the website they come from, the storage time on the end device and a unique number.
c. The entity placing cookies on the Website User's end device and accessing them is the Website operator.
d. Cookies are used for the following purposes:
- maintaining the Website user's session (after logging in), thanks to which the user does not have to re-enter the login and password on each subpage of the Website;
- achieving the goals set out above in the section "Important marketing techniques";
- The Website uses two basic types of cookies: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are temporary files that are stored on the User's end device until logging out, leaving the website or turning off the software (web browser). Persistent cookies are stored on the User's end device for the time specified in the cookie file parameters or until they are deleted by the User.
- Web browsing software (web browser) usually allows cookies to be stored on the User's end device by default. Website Users can change the settings in this regard. The web browser allows you to delete cookies. It is also possible to automatically block cookies.
- Cookies placed on the Website User's end device may also be used by entities cooperating with the Website operator, in particular the following companies: Google (Google Inc. based in the USA), Facebook (Facebook Inc. based in the USA), Twitter ( Twitter Inc. based in the USA).
14. Managing cookies - how to express and withdraw consent in practice?
a. If the user does not want to receive cookies, he may change the browser settings. We reserve that disabling cookies necessary for authentication processes, security, maintaining user preferences may make it difficult, and in extreme cases may prevent the use of websites.
b. In order to manage cookie settings, select the web browser you use from the list below and follow the instructions:
- Internet Explorer
Opera Mobile devices:
- Safari (iOS)
- Windows Phone