General Data Protection Regulation
We would like to kindly inform you that the company Cocer Tomasz MIchajlidis (hereinafter: "lampysklep.com" or "Administrator") processes your personal data within the meaning of the Regulation of the European Parliament and the Council of the European Union 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (hereinafter: "GDPR"). In order to fulfill the information obligation specified in Art. 13 GDPR, we inform you that:
1. The administrator of personal data is the company Cocer Tomasz Michajlidis, registered at 54-207 Wrocław, ul. Na Ostatnim Groszu 34/1, NIP: 8941541175
2.The Administrator can be contacted: in writing to the following address: Cocer Tomasz Michajlidis, 54-207 Wrocław, ul. Na Last Groszu 34/1, by e-mail to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
3. The administrator has not appointed a Data Protection Inspector,
4. Your personal data is processed in order to provide the service by electronic means, in particular to maintain the customer's account in the store, as well as conclude and perform sales contracts, including paying for the purchased goods and granting discounts, delivery of goods, sending notifications about the implementation orders, implementation of the complaint process and ensuring proper customer service, adjusting the advertising offer to customer needs, presenting advertisements and sending commercial information, handling notifications and complaints, expressing public opinion about purchased goods, enabling contact between the buyers and the seller
5.the legal basis for the processing of personal data may be your consent (Article 6 (1) (a) of the GDPR), the need to take action at your request (Article 6 (1) (b) of the GDPR) or also purposes related to the legitimate interest pursued by the administrator or by a third party (Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR). The legitimate interest of the administrator is the need to offer customers the best possible quality of service, adjust the offer of goods to the needs and expectations of buyers, as well as conduct marketing, promotional and advertising activities,
6.the recipients of your personal data may be entities cooperating with the Administrator in the performance of the tasks set out in point 4, in particular companies providing goods delivery services (couriers), handling the processes necessary to send notifications about order fulfillment, service providers providing advertising services and marketing, as well as in the field of receivables settlements,
7.Your personal data may be transferred to third countries, i.e. outside the European Economic Area (EEA) or to international organizations, but only to entities that provide adequate safeguards and guarantee the rights of data subjects and effective protection measures legal. In particular, this includes the Administrator's use of services provided by Google and Facebook, to the extent that it is necessary to achieve the goals indicated in point 4,
8. Your personal data will be processed by the Administrator for the period necessary to provide services or for other purposes indicated in point 4 above,
9.You have the right to: requests from the Administrator to access their personal data, requests from the Administrator to correct their personal data, requests from the Administrator to delete or limit the processing of their personal data, object to the processing of personal data to the Administrator for the purpose of direct marketing, object to profiling to the Administrator to the extent that the processing is related to direct marketing, withdraw consent to the processing of your personal data, lodging a complaint to the supervisory body,
10. Please be advised that you do not have a statutory obligation to provide personal data, however, this obligation may result from specific provisions. The consequence of not providing personal data may be, in particular, the inability to provide services to you, in particular the inability to conclude a contract for the sale of goods in the online store.
11. Please be advised that your personal data may be subject to automatic profiling to the extent necessary to provide advertising and marketing services and to decide on granting you a sales discount. As part of profiling, first of all, your previous purchasing decisions may be analyzed, on the basis of which we will try to adjust the future offer. Profiling also allows us to grant an appropriate discount, the granting of which and the amount depend in particular on the collected and processed data about your person.